Bringing the unknown features here are the Best WordPress Security Plugins
1. Google Authenticator features and benefits
a. Removing the login insecurities, it gives a secured login.
b. It becomes possible for a web admin to choose among two-factor authentication.
c. For insecure users, you can place a compulsory secured login with two-factor authentication.
d. The custom login pages security is sometimes compromised to make it stronger it brings a shortcode based feature to enhance the security.
2. VaultPress features and benefits
a. Cost wise it comes better in comparison to other WordPress security plugins.
b. Comes with a clean dashboard very easy to learn and start working.
c. Manual backup is possible in real time using a calendar.
d. It brings you hidden information on the most popular visiting time and what are the different threats that your site is facing at which time.
e. The vaultpress team helps in site restoration and backups.
3. BulletProof Security features and benefits
a. This unique software has many advanced tools for WordPress security. Few of them like Intrusion detection to encryption solution. It scans cURL scans, folder locking, and more on a cron.
b. The free version comes with a good number of features and protects any WordPress based website from thousands of attacks.
c. Even it free version comes with the free database backup feature.
d. It hides the essential folders including plugin folders.
e. While scanning or working on the site, you need a maintenance mode functionality which is available with it.
4. SecuPress features and benefits
a. It has a great UI giving the ease of use to the users, and beginners get a good scope to learn and use it.
b. The value addition in the premium version comes with 35 security points that a user can generate in only 5 minutes, in a beautiful report. It helps build a robust WordPress website for all.
d. WordPress common login url is a significant security threat which gets avoided by changing the login using it.
e. It finds the vulnerability of code, themes and plugins protecting the site beforehand.
5. Jetpack features and benefits
1. A decent security plugin even in a free version for smaller websites. With its premium plan, you can also get auto correction of corruption in the code to full support if needed from the expert team.
2. It’s a collection of many plugins in the free version and becomes a suite in the premium version with facilities like security scanning, backups and spam protection.
3. It can manage the updates of plugins and even themes in the free version itself.
4. A downtime monitoring provides an advanced feature to monitor the site.
5. It’s not only a security plugin, but it’s an accumulation of many plugins for all areas such as email marketing, social media, site customisation, and optimisation.
6. All In One WP Security & Firewall features and benefits
a. It can blacklist users from different areas protecting the site.
b. With the ability to backup .htaccess and .wp-config it has the option of restoring them as well.
c. It gives a graph based indication where the website has vulnerability and how strong is the security. It brings the feature to visualise the current security situation.
d. It’s a free plugin bringing all features for users free of cost.
7. WP fail2ban features and benefits
1. Helps the user to select for hard or soft blocks.
2. With proxy server and Cloudflare integration, it brings enhanced protection.
3. To prevent malicious comment of spam it keeps a log of the thing.
4. It also maintains a record of spam, pingbacks, and user enumeration.
5. It helps protect the site by creating a shortcode that blocks malicious users from entering the site at the login process.
8. WordFence Security features and benefits
a. Its free version is equal to many paid security software.
b. Multiple site security keys bring down its cost by increasing developer and designers earning.
c. It brings brute force protection although others have it they couple that with country blocking, manual blocking find and kill the real-time treat.
d. It delivers an excellent scan for malware, real-time threats, and spam.
e. Monitoring the live traffic, it scans Google crawl activity, logins and logouts, human visitors, and bots.
f. You can replace your login with your mobile phone number and password auditing.
g. Protecting from comment spam removes the need for any other plugin for that.
9. iThemes Security features and benefits
a. It can detect the changes in the file format as it’s difficult for a web admin to monitor manually.
b. Integrates with Google reCAPTCHA and brings Google’s security for your site.
c. It finds defects in the core WordPress files by comparing the current installation with the latest versions files.
d. Brings security to next level by updating WordPress salts and keys increasing complexity in authentication keys.
e. There is an “Away Mode”. It helps to lock your dashboard from all users completely.
f. With brute force protection, 404 detection and strong password its a killer for all threats.
10. Sucuri Security features and benefits
a. With SSL Certificate, it brings real-time security and different price packaging.
b. Chat and Email is the mode where immediate support stays available not seen with many others.
c. There is a feature to notify you immediately as and when any defect happens in your site.
c. The DDoS attack prevention is vital which is available with Sucuri.
d. Even in the free version, it brings features of premium plugins such as blacklist monitoring, malware scanning, file integrity monitoring, and security strengthening.