What is SEO?
The Process with which we can change the Presence of a website or a URL in Search Engine is known as SEO. SEO results always earned than paid and organic traffic defines its output. Search Engines since the starting day’s two decades ago have hugely changed the world. Creating an information gateway for all and providing a new opportunity for smaller businesses it created a new age opportunity and availability. We have seen SEO changing our fate along with many of our clients as well. The students who received training from us in SEO are now well placed with their growing career.
Although Search Engines bring many changes and that affect business and website owners but still it provides an excellent opportunity for all to compete and earn. In the recent years due to stricter SEO rules and the abolition of all manufacturing activities to manipulate ranking SEO has become difficult but if you follow the guidelines correctly and invest more time and energy achieving amazing results from it is not impossible.
Few more highlights of SEO are:
1. Create a list of keywords targetted for organic traffic and prepare a plan to push your site in them.
2. Check the Analytics to find out which keywords are converting, which are the most visited pages and follow the last 18 months trend to find more information on your traffic.
3. Check with your working keywords and Re-Do the keyword research.
4. Gather your PPC Data and create a list of keywords to bid on them. Collect the impression, click and conversion data.
5. Use of Webmaster Tools to list the website in search engines and monitor their presence there.
6. Robots.txt is the first guideline provider to search engines should always carefully checked.
7. Check and compare your Page indexing in Google, Yahoo and Bing and find the difficulties.
8. Keep track of your backlink whether its falling or rising or bad links generating.
9. Keep a firm plan for link building as search engines depend on other source links to understand your quality.
10. Keep a check on your site’s internal quality to maintain a good position in search engines
11. You can grade or check the quality of your site using many tools we will discuss, it helps in increasing quality.
12. Find and remove orphan pages or dead links as they give a bad experience to a user.
13. Many social media sites have a presence in search engines find and target them to build your brand.
14. Create more connection so you can have a broader reach even in search engines.
15. Precise knowledge about your conversion goals will give you the proper scope to plan for them.
16. Empower your staff to donate ideas for your search optimisation.
17. Understand Search engines are not the only tool to generate business learn other areas like maps or social media.
18. Search optimisation is also not only link building or only content marketing its a proper balance of many things.
19. You should follow one policy to optimise your site then keep different systems for different search engines.
20. Know your top competitors and check on their rank. Keep track of their backlink and try to replicate such a work.