WordPress portfolio plugins
WordPress portfolio plugin
Portfolio Plugin by BestWebSoft Features:
1. Portfolio Plugin Create a page template to display all portfolio items with paging navigation.
2. Portfolio Plugin’s Possibility to regenerate thumbnails for an image after changing of its size.
3. Portfolio Plugin Provides a possibility to adjust images size and a number of images displayed in a row.
4. Portfolio Plugin Includes a possibility to turn off displaying of additional fields.
Portfolio Plugin Installation :
1. Upload portfolio folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPre
2. Please check if you have the ‘portfolio.php’ and ‘portfolio-post.php’ template files in your templates directory. If you are not able to find these files, then just copy them from ‘/wp-content/plugins/portfolio/template/’ directory to your templates directory.
3. Create a page as your portfolio.
The WEBphysiology Portfolio plugin
The WEBphysiology Portfolio plugin designed in such a way that it provides a very clean & current look in situations where an expanded list-style or grid-style portfolio layout is appropriate. The portfolio plugin is implemented via a [shortcode] that supports a variety of filtering options as per different need of different portfolios. More than one shortcode can be used on a given page, allowing for grouping portfolio records by type. And the shortcode also supports overriding many overall option settings on a case-by-case basis.
Installation of The WEBphysiology Portfolio plugin:
1. Lets Describe another Portfolio Plugin & explain how to install the plugin and get it working.
2. Now Extract the WEBphysiology Portfolio ZIP file and place the webphysiology-portfolio folder into the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
3. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Another very useful Portfolio Plugin
Upload portfolio-grid to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
You can read our other articles :