windows 8 installation
Know the System Requirement for Windows 8 here
First we need windows 8 to install. So we will get it here . Now what after download completes:
2.It comes with a installer that will burn it in a DVD (you obviously needs to have DVD writer).
3.It can also create a bootable USB which is Windows 8 gift you can say. Now onwards windows will be USB bootable independent OS on this we will go later about how a USB can replace HDD and run OS from itself.
4.If you are upgrading you must be connected to internet so that windows can upgrade the drivers.
5.If you are not upgrading creating a dual boot with previous windows installation or other OS or doing a clean installation then just run the installation from boot up of system or you can also run it on os and select the non upgrade mode.
Reveal of Secret
6.Now telling you a secret of windows installation that I found is that you don’t need any DVD or USB if you have the ISO of Windows 8. This is because then you can install it using any virtual drive creating software. Using this you first need to create a virtual DVD drive and then mount the ISO file on that virtual drive then run it as usual. As the Windows installation stores pre installation files in the HDD first you won’t face any problem in the installation process.
7.Windows 8 will first download the update or according to your instruction it will start the
8.Upgrade Assistant will ask for a product key which you can keep in a safe place later retrival. product key can be found in Microsoft’s Windows 8 FAQ. For reference, it’s MBFBV-W3DP2-2MVKN- PJCQD-KKTF7.
9.Now select language and enter the product key.
10.Now you agree to the licence terms.Here you are bound to send the usage data to microsoft as its a pre-release free version. And the main aim of this is to get the testing data to rectify the errors.
11. Now choice between upgrade and custom comes. If its a upgrade from previous windows 8 then you will loose all your data but you wont if you are upgrading from windows 7. All your files, settings and applications will stay intact.
12. The custom option gives you options to create multi boot options, format partition or delete and recreate and then format it. You are bound to choose custom installation if you are upgrading XP to windows 8 and obviously you are installing fresh if there is no OS.
13. Now your windows 8 is installed and you gets the option to choose color combination from the start screen, give a name to the PC, give a name to the Wi-Fi-network as well.
12. NOw you get options as Express settings or Automatic option where you will get options to update OS functions.
13. Now you login to Windows 8 account. Its a special it needs an email address to login or Windows 8 PC which gives you options to get more apps from Windows store with that you also get Sky Drive of 7GB.
14. This gives you option to sync OS and other function data to sync with your Sky Drive and share these setting from multiple Windows 8 devices from any where they are used.
15. Security was further enhanced here by asking for a backup email address of mobile phone number.
NOTE : Very important to remember that Windows 8 gont give you any scope to undo your installation. ONly in separate recovery media you can keep backups that are recoverable by Windows 8 installer otherwise you cant even keep backups in a separate partition Windows 8 wont give that option to reconver it from another partition.
16. Now your Accounts will get activated and final settings will be setup for you.
Moving companies quotes, find a licensed, bonded local movers and get free moving quotes from top moving companies save over 35% on your next move highest rated movers with full compliance of all state and federal regulations
URL: http://www.movingtoquotes.com/ – Added: 06.29.2012
Personal Computer Solutions
Personal computer solutions – computer sales, parts, service and software troubleshooting
Cheap Web Hosting Plans
Complete directory of low cost web hosting plans offered by the best web hosts.
Free Domain Name .co.nr
Register a free domain name with .co.nr extension (such as www.YourName.co.nr) that comes with free URL redirection, URL cloaking and path forwarding, meta-tags, FavIcon and Google Webmaster tools support, kill-frame feature, NO forced ADS at all, and more.
Web Site Templates : Flash & HTML Styles
Affordable web site templates including web design templates, Flash intro templates, Logo templates, PHP-Nuke themes, complete business or personal site templates, and more.
Web Hosting Reviews – ASP Web Hosts
And reviews of the best web hosting providers that offer low cost website hosting services.
Free Web Hosting Directory
The guide to the best free web hosting providers with reviews of their services.
Free Image & Picture Hosting Directory
Complete directory of the best free image hosting services that offer free remote hosting of avatars, signature images for forums and message boards, as well as to upload auction pictures, photos for auction sites, etc.
Free Short URL Guide
The complete guide to free URL redirection, free short URL, free subdomain & free domain name providers with reviews of their services.
Free Domain Hosting @ Biz.ly
Provides free web hosting plan with short and free subdomain of .Biz.ly, as well as free online site builder with many cool web page templates, easy to setup blog, guestbook, photo album, visitors counter, etc.