How to Optimize a website
A well optimized website not only increase its visibility in Search Engines but also attract a huge traffic, builds a good credibility among the netizens hence result in a very good Return of Investment. In this era of stiff competition every website owner(s) employing a huge workforce to make their website stand out in the crowd. Search engine optimization has become a major factor to survive in this market. So to optimize a website we need to implement the following factors-
On page factorial changes:-
- Google author integration.
- 2% Keyword present in body content.
- Image alt attribute in every image to give keyword to the image.
On page for wordpress:-
1. All above on page factor.
2. Few more required plugin for Sitemap generation,RSS,News submission.
3. Schema integration.
4. W3 Validation.
5. H1,H2,H3 header tag presence.
6. Robot.txt file under domain name.
7. Sitemap.xml under domain name.
A. Inbound backlink.
- Article submission.
- Press release submission.
- Directory submission
- Blog commenting
- Guest Blogging
- Social Media sharing.
- 3 Tier Backlink Building
B. Outbound backlink.
- Allowing outbound backlinks from blog by blog commenting own blogs.
- Voluntary and involuntary sharing backlinks from your domain.
Internal link building like Wikipedia. Here we build up backlink among our own web pages within the website. It makes your website well knitted and google loves websites that are well organised and presents its visitors with detailed information and links to explore more about the subject of the visitors interests.
3 Tier Backlink Building Discussed :
To learn Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Social media Optimization and more in a professional way join the best digital marketing course in kolkata conducted by EXTENSIVE IDEAS. As we are progressing in the digital age the importance of Digital Marketing is growing like never before. So don’t loose out the opportunity to run a successful business online. ACT NOW!