How to get IPL News Alerts in email and mobile from Google FREE
IPL Just started and everyone is trying to keep themselves updated about the happenings of it. But for working people it becomes tough to keep track of it. There are paid services from where you can get information about IPL on your mobile but that too limited. So how to use the amazing powers of google to explore IPL like everyone else? Just follow few simple steps and you are ready to get all IPL informations–
1. Open http://www.google.co.in/alerts , you will get the google alerts home page.
2. Now type “ipl” in “Search query” box and on your right side you gets Google Alert for today.
3. Now click on Result type: here you get many options like Everything, News, Blogs, Video, Discussions, Books. You can select any one of them and you get filtered information on IPL direct to your mail box and phone.
4. Google is just Google Why? Because it gives users so many options like this one, How often: Here you get a chance to select how often you want these information’s so you have options to choose from As it happens, Once a day & Once a week.
5. As google finds many informations about IPL it gives you option to choose ‘ only the best results’ in “How many” option, it helps you get the best info in right time.
6. Now we come to Delivery place that is your email id or your feed and both can be connected to send sms to your mobile ( this you know gradually in this topic). I suggest you to create a separate email id in gmail and put that id here, as it helps your prime id to stay free of unnecessary mails and stay clean for your work.
7. Now click on CREATE ALERT in red box just below your email id.
8. Now you can see your created alert “ipl”.
9. Now coming to the part of getting these alerts to your mobile phone. www.way2sms.com has the feature to send mail alerts to you phone. But toiengs which i will disscuss for you.
a. Creat a way2sms mail id at www.way2sms.com like this email@example.com.
b. Login to your Gmail id go to settings —->>Forwarding and POP/IMAP in Gmail case and select (Forward a copy of incoming mails) and type in your way2sms e-mail address . Save the changes.
c. Now visit way2sms.com —–>> settings —–>> mail alerts and click on activate email alerts. You can also receive particular e-mails as alert by just forwarding all e-mails to the way2sms address.
d. You can also further configure it to receive email alerts from particular address, contact list or all mails and timings can also be altered in terms of day or week.
e. A basic phone without any gprs facility will also get these alerts as they come in the form of sms.
Last words: Do verify everything yourself. And expect google’s sms service to start in india soon so we dont need to use external sources for these things.
You Can Know More About Using your Email From The Following Articles: