Google Entrepreneur, welcome to new google initiative. A simple search of startup saturday in facebook search bar will give you the nearest wing of the same group to your location. A group developed by entrepreneurs and industrialists. It communicates among each other reagarding available work opportunities. It also helps young entrepreneurs to start their ventures.
Like this Google has started an initiative to help entrepreneurs in “Google for Entrepreneurs” programme. Under this many other programmes will be run from around the world with tie-up of many other organisations.
Google currently providing free online space with that it has its own online application selling market, its own Operating System for mobile, Tab, Handled devices and PC both (PC not yet launched properly). With that it boasts of with more than 150-200 applications currently running from its subdomains providing immense opportunity for many entrepreneurs to know how to use these facilities to benefit from them and start business.
Google’s Head Gloabal Entrepreneurship Mary Grove thus explains their plans of tieing up with local organisations globally and building relationship to expand business beyond the barriers of existing hurdles of infrastructure.
India currently among the top Google use countries so they also earn a huge amount from india. Thus they area tying up and trying to provide opportunities unparallel to anyone else to help start the business in the lowest possible cost as far as online expenses are concerned. In that they are providing free .in domains with India Gate Online you can reach them within india 24 x 7 without any cost on a toll free no. as well i.e. 18002663000.
Reach Google Entrepreneurs at where you can do the following things :
1. Participate in a local event
2. Find resources to grow
3. Explore the programs that can help you
4. Google for Entrepreneurs Week will keep you updated with latest entrepreneur meets.
5. Women 2.0 is made to help women entrepreneurs
6. With teams like Google Sudo in Australia and iHub in Kenya and Le Camping in France creating a net of teams helping each other grow and build organisations.
7. celebrating-spirit-of-entrepreneurship here you can keep yourself updated with Google updates.
8. with LET’S TALK MO service Google plans to take you to mobile users in a friendly way by giving you mobile websites. This gives you opportunity to connect to millions of mobile users who dont use pc regularly.
You just need a plan and energy and enthusiasm to make your plan successful Google plans to be with you for no cost in many ways as they grow with every new entrepreneur.
Contact : South sibachal, birati, kolkata – 51 Kolkata, WB 700051?
Ph : 098 36 375842
Website : http://extensiveideas.com
Feedback at :
Gmail : omkarnn
Skype : omkarnn
Yahoo : omkarnn