1. How to post upside down status updates
Whenever you have gotten on Facebook longer enough, you have credibly detected a couple of folks posting upside down status updates. Sure, you also can post updates upsitede down in order that people have to look by tilting their heads upside down so they can read it.
Almost all of the people you have checked practising this have most possibly installed a Facebook app just to do this. But, you dont need an app because it always asks for permissions to access your profile. Give a break to apps & use the free online application at FlipText to generate your upside down status update.
Just copy the upside down text from the lower text box, paste it into your Facebook status box and post!
2. How to turn off facebook chat as per your like
Do you feel bore with nonstop chat requests, simply turn off your online status completely. But with this you also get a chance to selectively block your online status from certain people. What you have to do is open up your chat icon in the lower right corner of your Facebook display, click on options and advance settings. Here you get options such as,
All your friends see you except… Here all can see you except those whom you have blocked.
Only some friends see you… Here only those can see you whom you have permitted to see you &
No one sees you (go offline)… It makes you completely offline now no one can see you.
3. How to use colourful text in facebook chat
If you have got bored in Facebook has restricted by chatting only in black text in due concerns of server overloading and speed. Now all this has changed. We have a special list of codes that gives you the chance to use colourful text during facebook chat.
Now what it does is that you enter your profile ID inside square brackets, it automatically transforms into the profile picture. The ID’s are configured to function in this way.
You can also send messages in colorful text but these codes will not work in Status update. This will also not work if the other person is using chat from his mobile.
Here is the list of codes with their alphabets.
[] = A
[] = B
[] = C
[] = D
[] = E
[] = F
[] = G
[] = H
[] = I
[] = J
[] = K
[] = L
[] = M
[] = N
[] = O
[] = P
[] = Q
[] = R
[] = S
[] = T
[] = U
[] = V
[] = W
[] = X
[] = Y
[] = Z
Let’s try it now :
EXTENSIVE – [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
IDEAS – [] [] [] [] []
5. How to see facebook picture in Full Screen Mode
We are giving here two different unique ways which if followed you picture will be seen in full Screen mode.
- Choose the picture take the cursor on it with the forward and backward arrows you will get a different arrow at the right corner of the picture by clicking on it you will see the picture in full Screen mode.
- At the bottom of the picture you will options button, just right click on it and choose the full screen mode to view the picture in full screen mode.
- To exit from the full screen use Esc key or cross button.
- You will get to see the comments posted on the picture beside the picture and you can also put your comment.
- You can also share, like, tag friends, down load photo and report the picture.
- To change and see other pictures there is a option to forward and backward
Use Esc key and click on the cross button to exit from the Full-Screen mode
You Can Also Follow :