how to promote my business
Businesses these days has become complex and require may things to be successful among the competitors. Building strong brands requires a keen understanding of competitors, and competition grows more intense every year. New competition is coming from all directions – from global competitors eager for growth in sales in new the emerging markets from online competitors seeking cost-efficient ways to expand distribution, from private-label and store brands designed to provide low-price alternatives, and from brand extensions from strong mega brands leveraging their strengths to move into new categories. One good way to start to deal with competition is through creatively designed and well executed marketing programs.
We can take few things that explain the competition and rivalry :
1. Threat of intense segment rivalry
2. Threat of new entrants –
3. Threat of substitute products
4. Threat of buyers growing bargaining power
5. Threat of suppliers growing bargaining power
This means for businesses there are many competitors with good service level to compete you. Whether your business is web based or manufacturing or any other mode of business you require a good online presence to compete with other rival businesses. Places to provide competition is free services, additional services, good search engine presence and good 24×7 support. To tackle this we need dynamic thinking and innovative working process to tackle the challenges. This article will focus on what online strategies you can take to tackle these challenges.
The strategies as found by us:
1. First we need a good web promotion plan.
2. Then we need an effective web design and development strategy.
3. Good Search Engine Optimization and good ranking from google and alexa.
4. Using Email Marketing to spread your business to the target audience and to general public through out the world.
5. Create affiliate, reseller, and associate programs, this will keep reducing your business expenses and give you better scope to reach out to more clients.
6. Hire a company for your online promotion or create a separate team for the same in your business. Experts are needed so that your online investment is not lost.
7. Creating a client database and responding to their queries and voluntary contact to them is required. This sometimes create business or business leads.
8. Getting listed in directory, press releases, publishing articles and promoting them through search engine and other renowned websites are few tricks to bring your business to limelight.
9. Interaction through blog or forum is very important these days. As it solves many problems and also increases your viewers for your website.
10. Running contest is last thing that would like to highlight. This encourages your buyer to buy. It gives you word of mouth publicity. You can also tie up with other organizations to put your contests in their websites this gives you free publicity.
11. Last but not the least SMS marketing campaigns do give good response if done with targeted customer database and sensitively.
By following the above tips you’ll be on your way to creating a concrete internet marketing strategy that could boost your business substantially.
Now coming to the things that you can get as free service for your business if you are working with your online module :
3. Free designs
5. Free email address from your domain name
7. Free Business Marketing
But reminding you one thing Free things are alright as long as you are working on low capital and starting your operation. Beyond this you must get payed services only. Because payed services not only provide you with better control and support it also gives you many important features and better redundancy. Which becomes important as visitors and buyers starts increasing for you.